i’d argue that the most beautiful and charming thing about people are their emotions. so, that’s my vantage point while studying the human being through painting.
there are a few major themes running through my work: hope, healing, and personal power.
right now i'm busy being a mom. looking forward to painting again and witnessing what emerges after having babies.
The Heathen wins the 2009 Hillebrand Artist Series Label Contest along with 3 other Canadian artist's work. Look for her on Hillebrand's 2009 bottle of rosé
- Junction Arts Festival, Toronto • September 2009
- Project HOPE, Montreal • 3/21-4/11/09
- World Of Imagination Vol.2, APW Gallery, New York • 3/6-29/09
- Junction Arts Festival, Toronto • 09/08
- Toronto Art Expo • 03/08
- AWOL Gallery, Toronto • 10/07
- Junction Arts Festival, Toronto • 09/07
- AWOL Gallery, Toronto • 10/06
- Todmorden Mills Heritage Museum and Arts Centre, Toronto • 02/06
media art rentals
- Style at Home Magazine: small spaces issue • 2007
about my work